If you are planning to resurface your driveway, rather than settling for the same again, there are many new materials that can provide you with a stunning driveway. Here are just a few of the popular materials that UK homeowners choose when resurfacing their driveway.
- Block Paving – You’ll be hard pushed to find a better driveway than block paving, and with a range of attractive colours and pattern designs, you can create a unique feature that will have the neighbours talking. Look at some of the quality driveways in Derby and you will see how varied the design can be, and block paving ticks all the boxes from the homeowner’s perspective.
- Resin-Bound Aggregate – A relative newcomer to the industry, resin-bound driveways offer a stylish and elegant finish, with a range of attractive colours. The clear resin is premixed with the aggregate, ensuring an even mix, and if installed onto a concrete base, you have a solid platform that will not crack or split.
- Tarmac– Asphalt comes in other colours than standard black, with stunning red, green, or even yellow, and if the layer of tarmac is deep enough, it should last you for many years.
- Natural Stone Paving – There are many types of stone that are used for driveways, and by talking to a local supplier, you will get a good idea of what is available.
- Poured Concrete – Still a favourite with many UK homeowners, there is a range of attractive finishes and colours, and by using special hand trowels, the installer can create something unique.
Talk to a local driveway specialist and you can make an informed decision on the best solution.